Monday 30 May 2011

Hi

Well then, my first post!

I feel a brief introduction is in order. Online people may know me a Wolvobirder and as that username suggests I am into my birds and come from the Wolverhampton area.

Recently I have been trying to get more into wildlife in general, and thought this would be as good a place as any to document my progress.

I hope to come up with some interesting posts on wildlife sightings, activities I have been taking part in (such as volunteering), useful links to websites, perhaps the occasional book review and anything else that comes to mind which is relevant somehow to nature.

Thanks for reading, John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whilst comments are most welcome they are moderated. Any comments containing links to non wildlife/nature websites (such as commercial sites) will be marked as spam and deleted.

I will only accept links to websites if the link is to another wildlife/nature related webpage.