Tuesday 5 June 2012

Back to old layout

Although I liked the look of the new Blogger "Dynamic layout" for blogs, it didn't display a lot of the extra information I have in the sidebar of the blog and other information was hidden in a "pop-out" menu so I decided to revert to a traditional style of layout.

For  example, I licence all of my photos using a Creative Commons licence but you would not know that by using the dynamical layout because that information was not displayed.

I hope you all agree with me that this format is better but any comments on preference are most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whilst comments are most welcome they are moderated. Any comments containing links to non wildlife/nature websites (such as commercial sites) will be marked as spam and deleted.

I will only accept links to websites if the link is to another wildlife/nature related webpage.